Monday, July 7, 2008

Camping

It has been so long.Emily and Parker have been camping for the last 4 days. And guess what the found a cafa nnamed Buckaroos cafa.

4 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh how fun to go camping for 4 days! I have missed you guys! Did you like the Blingee photo I made for Buckaroo? Did you tell him about the cafe you found with his name!? How fun and cool!
You sure have lots of friends who have come to visit you...
Lots of hugs from Grandma and GrandpaXOXOXOXOX

Kimo and Sabi said...

Whut have you been up to Buckaroo?

Mickey's Musings said...

A cafe called Buckaroo's!!!!!
That's cool. That will make sure Emily & Parher will not gorget about you Buckeroo!!!
Purrs Mickey

Mickey's Musings said...

Sorry Parker,I did not mean to spell your name wrong!! Mom is not a good typist! heehee
Purrs Mickey

HOWDY KITTIES!

HOWDY KITTIES!
My name is BUCKAROO and I live with Emily and Parker. I am 2 years old and love to play!

I Love My Visitors!

Are cousin Miss Peach