That's a fabulous graphic, Buckaroo! :) Mickey and Miss Peach told us to come visit, so here we are. :) We are two Sphynx living in Munich, Germany. :)
Hi Buckeroo!!! How are you adjusting to your new home? It may seem different,but you will fit in soon and will have lots of fun with Emily & Parker :) Soon,you will be ruling the house!! Heeheehee Purrs Mickey
Hi Buckaroo, Emily & Parker! Welcome to the Blogosphere! We're Gandalf & Grayson! We are 2 gray ManCats living in the Deep South! We look forward to getting to know you better.
I really like this sparkly picture of you. I hope you have a Happy 4th! I am going to hide in my room when the booming starts. I have nice classical music to listen to and I do not have to listen to that racket outside!
11 comments:
Hi Emily and Parker! I hope you like the welcome Buckaroo has been getting from all of my friends. I made this cool Blingee for him!
That's a fabulous graphic, Buckaroo! :) Mickey and Miss Peach told us to come visit, so here we are. :) We are two Sphynx living in Munich, Germany. :)
Hi Buckeroo!!! How are you adjusting to your new home? It may seem different,but you will fit in soon and will have lots of fun with Emily & Parker :)
Soon,you will be ruling the house!! Heeheehee
Purrs Mickey
HI Buckaroo and Emily and Parker. It's very nice to meet all of you. Welcome to the blog.
Hello Buckaroo, Emily and Parker, it is nice to meet you. My name is Poppy Q and I live in New Zealand with my mum.
Nice pictures of you all.
Poppy Q
Hi Buckaroo, Emily & Parker! Welcome to the Blogosphere! We're Gandalf & Grayson! We are 2 gray ManCats living in the Deep South! We look forward to getting to know you better.
I really like this sparkly picture of you.
I hope you have a Happy 4th!
I am going to hide in my room when the booming starts. I have nice classical music to listen to and I do not have to listen to that racket outside!
purrrs, Princess
Hi Buckaroo! Nice to meet you!
That's a great blingee! We just saw you on Mickey's bloggie and had to come over - you look just like me! Stop by and say hi sometime :-)
Jake (the J of PB&J)
Howdy! I'm Monty Q, nice to meet you!
I love the glitter! Wow that is sparkly! Have a great weekend.
Meow,
Chase
Post a Comment