Hello Buckaroo!!!!!! Miss Peach told me about your new blog,so I had to come over to say HI :) You are a very nice looking ,floofy cat! I bet you have fun with Emily & Parker too. I look forward to learning more abouy you:) Welcome :)
Oh, hi, Buckaroo? Miss Peach told me all about you. You are a nice looking kittie. While I don't have a blog yet, I visit with Peachy a lot. It's nice to meet you. Kissies and purrs, Normie
"Howdy Buckaroo" from Bellingham, WA. We are friends of Miss Peach too - Hope you will come visit our blog sometime. Tina, Neelix & Sinda and all the critters on the farm.
8 comments:
Hello Buckaroo!!!!!!
Miss Peach told me about your new blog,so I had to come over to say HI :) You are a very nice looking ,floofy cat!
I bet you have fun with Emily & Parker too.
I look forward to learning more abouy you:)
Welcome :)
Purrs Mickey
Hi Buckaroo! I just found out about you from Miss Peach. You are a very floofy kitty! I bet you have lots of fun with Emily and Parker.
Purrrrrrrrrs, Willow
Oh, hi, Buckaroo? Miss Peach told me all about you. You are a nice looking kittie. While I don't have a blog yet, I visit with Peachy a lot. It's nice to meet you.
Kissies and purrs,
Normie
Oh you're so pretty! Check us out at Purs n' Snorts.blogspot.com
"Howdy Buckaroo" from Bellingham, WA. We are friends of Miss Peach too - Hope you will come visit our blog sometime. Tina, Neelix & Sinda and all the critters on the farm.
Hi Emily! Wow you have some friends coming for a visit here don't you! blogging will be fun for you....
Hi Buckaroo! What a gorgeous kitty you are!
Luf, Us
O, Hi, Buckaroo,
Mickey told us about you at tha Cat Blogosphere, so we had to come and say "hi".
You are a furry handsome mancat.
Purrs,
KC
Post a Comment