Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello Every Kitty!









Hi my name is Buckaroo and I am Miss Peach's cousin! So nice to meet all of you! I live in Washington. I am two years old and I am a very big kitty....I think I am a Norwegian Forest Cat the vet said I am also part Bengal. What do you think? I live with my Parker and Emily. They love me very much and take good care of me. Parker is six and Emily is nine years old. I like to live here and sleep and eat and play a lot. I am a sweet boy and very lovable....When I get up on your lap to say, "MEOW" to you, I get a little excited and drool! I hope I can make lots of friends here in the kitty bloggy world. See you soon! Love Buckaroo...

8 comments:

BUCKAROO said...

Hello Everyone! I am so glad you came to visit me and give me a welcome today! Please come in amd have a bowl of tuna fish and lets meow about things we like to do!

dad said...

Hey guy's nice job on setting up Buckaroo's blog. You both look so good. Can't wait to see you when I get back. Love Dad.

Chase and Mel said...

Buckaroo you are super cute. Thanks for coming to my blog. I like making new furry friends.
Best Wishes!
Chase
www.chasenoface.blogspot.com

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hello Emily and Parker and BUCKAROO! I had such a nice visit with you all day today! It was so fun to make a blog for you. Now you will be able to write lots of great things and take many pictures. Soon you will meet lots of real nice kitties and then the fun really begins...
Love Grandma and Grandpa and Miss Peach

Honey P. Sunshine said...

hi buckaroo ::waves paw::

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Buckaroo! We are furry glad to meet you! You look like you have a furry wonderful forever home! You will luvs blogging.

Laila

Anonymous said...

Hi Buckaroo! I just read about you on the Cat Blogosphere and wanted to drop by and introduce myself. You're one handsome mancat, and it's great to see you're in a happy forever home.

I'll have my human add your feed to Google Reader so I can keep up with you. Purrs...

Kellykat said...

Hi Buckaroo! My name is Kelly and I have 3 kitties who live at my house. Stryder, Sugar and Scotchy. I liked reading about how you get excited and drool because my littlest kitty Scotchy drools on me everytime she jumps up on my lap to be petted! In fact I noticed from your pictures that you both look a little alike and I wonder if that is a character trait of a certain breed? I think its very cute and endearing. Good luck with your blog! I look forward to reading more about your life.

HOWDY KITTIES!

HOWDY KITTIES!
My name is BUCKAROO and I live with Emily and Parker. I am 2 years old and love to play!

I Love My Visitors!

Are cousin Miss Peach